The following logos were made for the ASCD Manitoba company. They wanted my graphics class to design a series of logos so that they can bring them all together and choose one final logo for their company. It must have been a hard decision because I know there were many entries. Unfortunately none of my logos were selected :( Anyways, my logos were all simple, maybe too simple for their liking. My personal favorite was the last one. Again, I was just playing around and creating my own graphic. Which logo do you like?
Monday, November 9, 2009
ASCD Logos
The following logos were made for the ASCD Manitoba company. They wanted my graphics class to design a series of logos so that they can bring them all together and choose one final logo for their company. It must have been a hard decision because I know there were many entries. Unfortunately none of my logos were selected :( Anyways, my logos were all simple, maybe too simple for their liking. My personal favorite was the last one. Again, I was just playing around and creating my own graphic. Which logo do you like?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have to agree with the last/bottom logo being my favorite. White on black is the best color combination you have there in my opinion.
ReplyDelete